mattforeman

Monday, June 25, 2007



It's monday morning, beginning of CO2. We just had a great two days relaxing between conferences. This is the only week we'll have where we don't have to set up or tear down, our only weekend to relax. So you'd think Sat. I'd sleep in and just take it easy. But no, no sleeping in happened. My plan was to not set my alarm clock and just wake up whenever and head out to the golf course just off campus. So I woke up, looked at the clock thinking it had to be at least 8am (which never seemed to be sleeping in to me until recently) But no, it was 6:15am! So i figure what the heck, I'll hit the links early. I was teeing off with two other gentlemen probably in their 60's by 7am and had played 18 holes by 10:30, not bad for my day off! Then played some softball later in the day. Sunday we went to a canyon near by and had church and relaxed. Some of the boys and I climbed a mountain, which is pictured above. It was absolutely beautiful! I almost died a couple times, but in the end, once we were back on level ground, It was worth the pain I feel in my legs today. So we had a good weekend, hanging with each other and enjoying the mountains of Colorado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home